TEG announces formation of TEG Europe
TEG has announced that its ongoing expansion plans will see the formation of TEG Europe, bringing together its UK-based live entertainment, ticketing, venue, digital and data operations into a single integrated operation based out of Bristol and London in the United Kingdom.
Announcing the formation of TEG Europe, TEG Chief Executive, Geoff Jones stated “(this) news represents a crucial milestone in the expansion of TEG’s successful integrated live entertainment model into the vibrant UK market and positions us for further growth across Europe.”
TEG Europe comprises:
- TEG Live Europe, which includes the former TEG MJR’s touring business which has toured artists including Snoop Dogg, Sia, Hans Zimmer, 50 Cent, Tom Jones and Culture Club
- TEG Venues, which includes 10 owned, operated, co-promoted, and programmed venues throughout the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, XOYO in London and The Mill in Birmingham
- Propaganda, the UK’s leading indie rock and roll night club brand
- Ticketek, a global leader in ticketing offering a full end-to-end service to some of the world's largest stadiums, arenas, and theatres
• Ovation, TEG’s data science and analytics business which provides sports organisations, venues, promoters, content creators, media and tech partners with analytics, data science, research, personalisation and advanced digital marketing.
Jones added “TEG has long track record of touring success in concerts, sport, festivals, theatre, musicals, exhibitions, family entertainment, comedy and esports, while Ticketek has 40 plus years’ experience ticketing major international events and partnering with the world’s premier Venues.
“Ovation, built on TEG’s proprietary technology, leads the world in data science and analytics for live entertainment and sport.
“Thanks to the success and hard work of the TEG MJR Team we already promote more than 2,000 shows annually in the UK and Europe. Since the introduction of Ticketek into the UK in 2020, we now ticket some of Britain’s most prestigious Venues, and we have since introduced a unique and powerful offering to Venues and Promoters in OVATION. By combining these businesses into a single customer focused operation, we are well positioned to work with new and existing industry Partners in the UK and Europe to help grow their businesses while continuing our own growth in the region.”
25th January 2022 - TEG announces new Chief Technology Officer appointment
20th December 2021 - TEG appoints Randy Phillips to its Board of Directors
15th November 2021 - TEG delivers 360 immersive cinema experience to Sydney’s Entertainment Quarter
9th November 2021 - Cricket Australia and TEG agree world first data partnership
9th July 2021 - TEG announces launch of new global partnership
11th June 2021 - TEG MJR expands with acquisition of two London music venues
10th February 2021 - TEG acquires Sydney boutique promoter and events company Handsome Tours
1st October 2020 - TEG invests in West End theatre giant ATG
2nd September 2020 - TEG restructures management team for long-term global expansion
4th October 2019 - Owners sell TEG to technology investors